We provide property management services for corporate and absentee landowners covering all areas of decision making.
Property management is a service our consultants have specialised in for over two decades. BJW place focus on maintaining clients’ property standards whilst cogitating the challenges of fluctuating agriculture conditions and variable production costs. This requires the adoption of new technologies, the implementation of innovative practices as well as the consideration of making changes to crops grown. These procedures cannot be efficiently analysed and deliberated without skill and well planned farm management.
With the ever changing agriculture industry, developing and evolving farm plans and systems is an ongoing requirement and task. This can entail managing weeds and chemicals used on farm and the legal responsibilities that are associated with this. Legal responsibilities are another strong focus of BJW’s as they always aim to not only follow farm safety guidelines, but also to exceed them.
For all clients, BJW implement preparation for emergency and natural disasters in order to mitigate the potential negative effects. This is another way we focus attention toward the importance of providing property management services.
A typical property management services includes the following:
- Development of production systems for cropping, sheep and cattle
- Annual budget and review
- Paddock planning
- Staff selection and management
- Strategic business planning
- Marketing of farm produce
- Agronomic advice
- Cashbook preparation
- Preparation of financial statements for accountants and board reporting
- Payment of accounts
- Property sourcing and acquisition
- Machinery appraisal and selection
- Regular newsletter
- Farm benchmarking with over 400 farm businesses
- Development of business systems
More of BJW’s services